Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 5, 2010 – Cinco de Mayo

Today wasn’t a good day. My alarm went off at it’s normal 5:40 and my first thought was… “Ow…. no really Ow!”

Here are the list of ailments from the AM:

  • Extremely stiff fingers
  • Extremely stiff toes
  • Upper back/Neck pain
  • Unable to walk with out a limp

Here’s the list of ailments from the PM:

  • Upper Back/Neck pain
  • Calf pain
  • Discomfort when sitting for long periods
  • Inflexibility – couldn’t walk with out a limp
  • Foot and Toe pain

I have a rule about not taking a pain pill before lunch. It’s one of those quirky things that I do to control my intake so that I don’t become addicted to the meds. Today I had to take a pill by 9:30 am. It just wasn’t possible for me to be able to function at work with out that pill. And, it didn’t really take it all away… It certainly took away the edge, but there was still significant pain.

Weather said that there was a dry front over Houston right now. It could be that the weather is triggering this flare.

Today was a 3 pain pill day, there for it’s rated a “Bad” day.

Fizz

© ‘Fizz’ 2010

PatientsLikeMe member GeoFizz

No comments:

Post a Comment