This week has been about feeling good. I haven’t been feeling nearly as bad as I have in the most recent weeks. In fact, it wasn’t much different than last week, tho less of it.
I’ve also had some pretty exiting and really positive stuff…. all of which I can’t talk about right now. I need to use my discretion. However, I can say, that it has had a noticeable effect and I’m glad.
Here’s the list of AM ailments:
- General body stiffness
- Stiffness and pain in toes and fingers
- Shooting pains in right leg above knee cap but below mid-thigh
Here’s the list of PM ailments:
- Ache in neck and at the base of the skull
- Ache between shoulder blades
- Soreness in toes, especially the left outer toes
I’m sure you noticed, things haven’t changed much… same old aches and pains, just much less.
© ‘Fizz’ 2010