Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10th, 2010

Today can be classified as a good day. It was only a 1 pain pill day & that pain pill was not taken until after I got home from work.

Here’s the list of AM ailments:

  • General body stiffness
  • Stiffness and pain in toes and fingers
  • Shooting pains in right leg above knee cap but below mid-thigh

Here’s the list of PM ailments:

  • Ache in neck and at the base of the skull
  • Ache between shoulder blades
  • Soreness in toes, especially the left outer toes
  • Headache

Something different this week is that I’ve been hungry. This is quite unusual for me. Typically, especially recently, I’ve been not hungry at all and been perfectly happy to skip meals.

Yesterday I felt well enough to take a stab at cleaning my bathroom by vacuuming my floor of the hair and dust.

Fizz

© ‘Fizz’ 2010

PatientsLikeMe member GeoFizz

No comments:

Post a Comment